Sharing Your Experiences
Sharing Your Experiences
I have worked with many photographers in the LA area and Elizabeth is by far the best one yet!!! She is so charismatic and really cares about nailing your vision. If you’re not comfortable on camera she is so creative and will help pose you to make the pictures look as natural as possible. She really puts quality into her work. 10/10 would recommend!
She did such an amazing job taking my grad and engagement photos! She was lively, fun and the photos came out absolutely beautiful!!
"Working with Elizabeth in Palm Springs California was an absolute treat. She was so much fun at the photo shoot, she was on time, she had a positive personality and everyone loved her. She was very accommodating with my large family and we would definitely use her again!"
I can’t say enough about Elizabeth, her welcoming and friendly personality, her charismatic style and of course her unbelievable eye for pictures. She transformed our beach photo shoot into an adventure for my kids and provided us with so many background options that I would have never thought of. My entire family was floored with Elizabeth and the experience was truly amazing. She was so impressive with my 5yo girls (which are not easy to get to hold still for pictures) Elizabeth made it fun and adventurous for them, so much so that they did not want her to leave:) we will be using Elizabeth again soon!
"After working with Elizabeth on my two day product shoot, I’m confident that I’ve found the last photographer I’ll ever need. There is nothing she can’t handle.
1. Initial call: Elizabeth invested time to understand my company, our goals for the shoot, requirements and limitations.
2. Strategy: Elizabeth suggested fundamental strategy changes based on our conversation, and we went with every suggestion she made. She could see into our businesses future and proposed a course of action that served the short term goals while setting us up for the long run, saving us thousands of dollars in the process.
3. Communication: Elizabeth relentlessly communicated in the weeks leading up to the two shoots to ensure expectations were clear all around.
4. Resources: Elizabeth sourced two models and a videographer with several options provided for each, saving us hours and hours and saving us even more money.
5. Work Ethic: Elizabeth is inspiring to work alongside, she has a seemingly endless tank of energy and attacked every request with enthusiasm, from hour 1 to hour 6 of the first day shoot.
6. Enthusiasm: Elizabeth’s enthusiasm and work ethic shone even brighter after the shoot when it came time for edits. She worked tirelessly to ensure I got exactly what I needed, even when I changed my mind she never once showed hesitation to deliver on all of my expectations.
7. Human: Elizabeth is a kind and generous person that I would trust to deliver on whatever she says she can/will do. The expectations she places on herself ensure that she will deliver on her word. She simply does what she says she is going to do, and does it with a smile."