Capturing Life’s Moments, Beautifully.
Whether you are a corporate leader or simply charged with planning your next family gathering, hiring a photographer for events can help to crystalize the experience in digital format forever! Hiring the right event photographer can go a long way toward benefiting your business, building your brand, and capturing memories that you will cherish forever.
Much like any other medium, photography is a delicate art form that requires a professional pair of experienced hands to get the job done right. When it comes time to hire the best and most affordable photography session near me in Southern California, I want people to know that BlushPix Photography is perfect for the job.
Product photography is a specialized form of commercial photography that showcases products in an appealing way by highlighting their unique characteristics. Its goal is to create images that attract and persuade potential customers to make a purchase. High-quality product photography is essential for building a successful online store or e-commerce platform, regardless of the product being sold.
Corporate Head Shots
Our headshot photo session is the ultimate way to capture high-quality images of your upper body and face. We work with you to create the perfect lighting, background, and polished photos for your intended use. The result? A stunning set of images that make for fantastic personal branding, corporate use, or social media content.
A modeling photography photoshoot is a creative and collaborative process between the model, and photographer! and any other team members. It typically takes place in a studio or on location and aims to capture the beauty and essence of the model. The photographer will work with the model to pose and capture a variety of shots, utilizing different lighting and angles to achieve the desired look and feel. The photos can be used for a variety of purposes, including portfolios, advertisements, or editorial features. Throughout the process, communication and trust between the model and photographer are key to creating stunning and memorable images.
Why Choose Us?
Get All of Your Photos
Fast Turn Around Time
We Travel to You
How to Get Started
Get Your Photos
Sharing Your Experiences
Sharing Your Experiences
I have worked with many photographers in the LA area and Elizabeth is by far the best one yet!!! She is so charismatic and really cares about nailing your vision. If you’re not comfortable on camera she is so creative and will help pose you to make the pictures look as natural as possible. She really puts quality into her work. 10/10 would recommend!
She did such an amazing job taking my grad and engagement photos! She was lively, fun and the photos came out absolutely beautiful!!
"Working with Elizabeth in Palm Springs California was an absolute treat. She was so much fun at the photo shoot, she was on time, she had a positive personality and everyone loved her. She was very accommodating with my large family and we would definitely use her again!"
I can’t say enough about Elizabeth, her welcoming and friendly personality, her charismatic style and of course her unbelievable eye for pictures. She transformed our beach photo shoot into an adventure for my kids and provided us with so many background options that I would have never thought of. My entire family was floored with Elizabeth and the experience was truly amazing. She was so impressive with my 5yo girls (which are not easy to get to hold still for pictures) Elizabeth made it fun and adventurous for them, so much so that they did not want her to leave:) we will be using Elizabeth again soon!
"After working with Elizabeth on my two day product shoot, I’m confident that I’ve found the last photographer I’ll ever need. There is nothing she can’t handle.
1. Initial call: Elizabeth invested time to understand my company, our goals for the shoot, requirements and limitations.
2. Strategy: Elizabeth suggested fundamental strategy changes based on our conversation, and we went with every suggestion she made. She could see into our businesses future and proposed a course of action that served the short term goals while setting us up for the long run, saving us thousands of dollars in the process.
3. Communication: Elizabeth relentlessly communicated in the weeks leading up to the two shoots to ensure expectations were clear all around.
4. Resources: Elizabeth sourced two models and a videographer with several options provided for each, saving us hours and hours and saving us even more money.
5. Work Ethic: Elizabeth is inspiring to work alongside, she has a seemingly endless tank of energy and attacked every request with enthusiasm, from hour 1 to hour 6 of the first day shoot.
6. Enthusiasm: Elizabeth’s enthusiasm and work ethic shone even brighter after the shoot when it came time for edits. She worked tirelessly to ensure I got exactly what I needed, even when I changed my mind she never once showed hesitation to deliver on all of my expectations.
7. Human: Elizabeth is a kind and generous person that I would trust to deliver on whatever she says she can/will do. The expectations she places on herself ensure that she will deliver on her word. She simply does what she says she is going to do, and does it with a smile."
We cannot wait to become part of your journey, may you be in need of new menu photos, corporate headshot sessions, want to take and send elegant photos of your engagement to family and friends or need product photos to start selling your own clothing designs online, we’ve got you covered on all fronts.